Monday, July 19, 2010
Five Things a Dad Should Do Everyday
1. HUG your child. Show them with hugs just how much you love them.
2. Tell your child that you LOVE them unconditionally. Explain to them what unconditional love means to you.
3. PRAY with your child. Take time to show them that your relationship with God is the only thing that is more important to you than them or their Mom.
4. PLAY with your child. Spend time with them doing something that they enjoy.
5. Let your child see you LOVE on your wife. Show them what a healthy marriage looks like.
Moms, encourage and support your husband to do these things and be the spiritual example and leader that God calls him to be.
Posted by Jeremy Schopper at 1:46 AM